Join us as ASDA gives an insider view on their buying, planning and VM processes.
27 September 2016, 4 - 7 PM at Business Design Centre
Join us at the Business Design Centre, London on 27 September and get an exclusive insider perspective on retail process optimisation from ASDA and discuss the latest techniques in making your own retail processes more efficient at the Visual Retailing Forum:
- Learn how to visualise and speed up your retail flow in the field of buying, planning and VM with a talk from ASDA George's Kate Bowler
- Discuss and gain invaluable insight into the latest retail trends and developments
- Meet the Visual Retailing team and learn how other leading brands and retailers have optimised their retail processes
- Network with executives from leading UK brands and retailers
- Drinks and snacks all included (of course!)
ASDA George revolutionises retail planning & VM
How leading UK fast fashion brand ASDA George uses Visual Retailing’s powerful software suite to modernise and future-proof its retail processes - gaining unparalleled efficiency, simplicity, and speed.
Register your interest in attending
Unit 302, 1st Floor, 52 Upper St, London N1 0QH, United Kingdom